Thread: That went well......

Default That went well......

It seems that our lives have once again gotten the better of us.

I still want to write Klingon. I tried joining a couple of Feddy ships and writing but it isn't any good. I need to write Klingon.

Damian if you see this do you still have that planetside thing we were working on? I can't find it anywhere and I would love to finish it and at least get it posted here somewhere.

Oddly, I'm almost in tears as I sit here, puny human that I am, wishing we could really make a go of getting our Klingons up and running again. I've spent the last week rereading all of us from the betleH comps and other archived materials.

Everyone seems to have moved on. I know that every time it comes up more than one of us wants to play again. I just wish we could make it happen.

I would like to as well, it's just very tough, because there's not a lot of interest these days, it seems.

I know. I wish the entire "core" group was still interested. Now more than ever I need something to take my mind off RL. I've been working on a couple of other things that I'm writing for myself that are not Sci-Fi but I would really love to be able to blow off some steam as a Klingon again.

of that i am certain - i am willing to write again but i dont know if all of us will be enough.... we shall see
    Ta'pez, son of cheng,
    FUGITIVE